WordPress is web software you can use to create a beautiful website or blog. We like to say that WordPress is both free and priceless at the same time.
The core software is built by hundreds of community volunteers, and when you’re ready for more there are thousands of plugins and themes available to transform your site into almost anything you can imagine. Over 60 million people have chosen WordPress to power the place on the web they call “home” — we’d love you to join the family.
Why WordPress Themes
WordPress Themes are files that work together to create the design and functionality of a WordPress site. Each Theme may be different, offering many choices for site owners to take advantage of in order to instantly change their website look.
Why else should you build a WordPress Theme?
- To create a unique look for your WordPress site.
- To take advantage of templates, template tags, and the WordPress Loop to generate different website results and looks.
- To provide alternative templates for specific site features, such as category pages and search result pages.
- To quickly switch between two site layouts, or to take advantage of a Theme or style switcher to allow site owners to change the look of your site.
A WordPress Theme has many benefits, too.
- It separates the presentation styles and template files from the system files so the site will upgrade without drastic changes to the visual presentation of the site.
- It allows for customization of the site functionality unique to that Theme.
- It allows for quick changes of the visual design and layout of a WordPress site.
- It removes the need for a typical WordPress site owner to have to learn CSS, HTML, and PHP in order to have a great-looking website.
Why should you build your own WordPress Theme? That’s the real question.
- It’s an opportunity to learn more about CSS, HTML, and PHP.
- It’s an opportunity to put your expertise with CSS, HTML, and PHP to work.
- It’s creative.
- It’s fun (most of the time).
- If you release it to the public, you can feel good that you shared and gave something back to the WordPress Community (okay, bragging rights)
www.omasters.com was hired for creating/developing wordpress theme from existing design or design idea, and implement different functionality for the website, make easy admin back end to manage the theme.
Ready to get started? Get a Quote[portfolio slug=”wordpress-theme-development”] WordPress Theme Development[/portfolio]
WordPress Theme Development
Updated on 2016-03-20T07:16:29+00:00, by .